News and guides about converting video to flash (FLV/SWF).

Apr 28, 2009

What good rock songs should I add onto my iPod?

Q: I like rock (classic and alternative, not so much metal) indie, punk, ska, synth, and anything else. Very much appreciated!

A: The Academy Is... - About a Girl
Aerosmith - Angel, Jaded, What It Takes, Love in an Elevator, Sweet Emotion, Crazy, Amazing, Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Alice in Chains - Man in the Box, Would?, Heaven Beside You
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
All American Rejects - Move Along, It Ends Tonight, Swing Swing, Dirty Little Secrets
American Hi-Fi - Flavor of the Week
Audioslave - Like A Stone

Beck - Loser
Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting, At The Stars, Good
The Black Crows - Hard To Handle, Twice as Hard
Blink 182 - First Date, I Miss You, All The Small Things, Down
Blur - Song 2
Breaking Benjamin - Forget It, So Cold, Firefly, Rain
Buckcherry - Sorry
Bush - The Chemical Between Us, Machinehead, Everything Zen, Glycerine, Little Things, Comedown
Butthole Surfers - Pepper

Cake - Going The Distance, I Will Survive, Never There
Candlebox - Far Behind
Chad Kroeger & Santana - Why Don't You And I
Chevelle - Vitamin R (Leading Us Along), The Red, Send The Pain Below
Cold - End of the World, Suffocate, Stupid Girl
Collective Soul - Energy, World I Know, December, Heavy, Shine
Creed - Energy, The World I Know, Heavy, Shine, December, My Own Prison, My Sacrifice, Higher, With Arms Wide Open, One
Crazy Town - Butterfly
Crossfade - Cold

Days of the New - Touch, Peel & Stand
Default - Wasting My Time, It Only Hurts, Deny, Taking My Life Away
Disturbed - Land of Confusion, Down With The Sickness

Eve 6 - Inside Out, Here's To The Night

Faith No More - Epic
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging, I Don't Care, Thanks For The Memories, Dead on Arrival
Filter - Take My Picture, Captain Bligh, The Best Things
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer, One Thing
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
The Flys - Got You (Where I Want You)
Foo Fighters - Walking After You, My Hero, Big Me, Everlong, The Best of You, Learn to Fly
Fuel - Bad Day, Bittersweet, Hemorrhage (In My Hands), Falls On Me, Shimmer

Garbage - Stupid Girl, Special
Godsmack - Whatever, Voodoo, Greed, Serenity, Keep Away
Green Day - Basket Case, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Time of Your Life, American Idiot

Hinder - Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know), Better Than Me, Without You
Hoobastank - The Reason, Crawling in the Dark, Running Away

Incubus - Drive, Pardon Me

Jane's Addiction - Jane Says, Been Caught Stealing
Jimmy Eat World - Pain, The Middle, Sweetness

Lacuna Coil - Fragile, To The Edge, Enjoy The Silence, Our Truth
Lifehouse - First Time, You & Me, Broken, Hanging By A Moment
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away, I Belong to You, Believe
Linkin Park - Crawling, Shadow of the Day, Runaway, In The End, Somewhere I Belong, My December, Faint, No More Sorrow

Marcy Playground - Sex & Candy, St. Joe on the School Bus
Metro Station - Shake It, 17 Forever

New Found Glory - It's Not Your Fault, Dressed to Kill, Sonny
Nickelback - Savin' Me, Far Away, Animals, If Everyone Cared, Figured You Out, Too Bad, Someday, Photograph, Gotta Be Somebody, Hero, How You Remind Me, Into The Night
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Nirvana - Come As You Are, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Heart Shaped Box, In Bloom, Lithium, Polly, All Apologies, About a Girl

Oasis - Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova, Acquiese
The Offspring - Keep'em Separated, The Kids Aren't Alright
Oleander - Why I'm Here, I Walk Alone

Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder, Scars, She Loves Me Not, Broken Home
Paramore - That's What You Get, Decode,
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter, Alive, Black, Even Flow, Better Man, Garden, Daughter, Jeremy
P.O.D. - Alive, Youth of the Nation
Prong - Rude Awakening
Puddle of Mudd - Control, Blurry, She Hates Me

Queensryche - Silent Lucidity

Radiohead - Creep
Red - Already Over, Breathe In To Me
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way, Otherside, Higher Ground, Californication, Dani California, Snow (Hey Oh), Under The Bridge, The Zephyr Song

Saliva - Always
Scars of Life - Watch Me Drown
Seether - Fine Again, The Remedy, Gasoline
Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome
Sevendust - Broken Down, Enemy
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979, Today, Tonight Tonight
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun, Burden in My Hand, My Wave, Fell On Black Days, Outshined, Spoonman
Sponge - Plowed (this was played in the movie, Empire Records with Liv Tyler)
Staind - Epiphany, For You, Outside, Fade, So Far Away, It's Been Awhile, Right Here Waiting
Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing, Creep, Plush, Vasoline, Big Bang Baby, Wicked Garden, Big Empty, Creep, Interstate Love Song, Sour Girl, Trippin' On A Hole in a Paper Heart
Switchfoot - Meant
DVD Converter DVD to Flash DVD to FLV DVD to SWF

No comments:

Post a Comment