News and guides about converting video to flash (FLV/SWF).

Apr 26, 2009

How do I know how many volts my socket will support? 10 pts!!?

Q: I am hopelessly trying to get my wall a/c situation correct, and I am just wondering if there is a way to tell the different between a 110v and a 220v socket (or whatever the 2 standard voltages are...)

I will surely award 10 points to the best answer, and check back to see if I need to provide you with additional information!!!

A: 110 and 220 plugs are different. And its amps when talking about load and ac units. Most 5000-12000 btu will run on a 110 outlet with a 20amp breaker. Bigger units usually need 220 and it should be stamped on the unit on a panel or near where the wire comes out of the unit. 220 plugs are on your dryer and stove if they are electric for comparison.

DVD Converter
DVD to Flash
DVD to FLV
DVD to SWF

No comments:

Post a Comment