News and guides about converting video to flash (FLV/SWF).

Jul 5, 2009

How do you make a flash video player with playlist support?

I am making a website and would like to know how to make a flash video player. I would like it to not copy information onto the viewers computer and have support to play multiple videos. I know I can do that with Flash 8 or above version but it is expensive and difficult to use.

So as usual I went to the Yahoo. And I find that speaking as a web developer, it's a waste of time to rewrite something that's already been written (in this case several times over). Try Flowplayer... it's simple to install, highly customizable, and free. It also support playlists for both music and video files.

http://flowplayer.org/

Or as I mentioned on my later post, I can use Flash Video MX Pro to convert video to flash and add a player on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment