News and guides about converting video to flash (FLV/SWF).

Jul 5, 2009

How do I create a video in macromedia flash 8?

I met a problem yesterday, after I have exported the flash and tryed a few other things but the flash want work on a website when it is published :(

So I went to google, and searched the solution. The following one helps me.

“When you have your file open, click: File, export, Export movie, and then in the "save as type" box select a movie format(.avi,.mov, or .gif). A great resource for flash problems is: http://www.kirupa.com/forum/”

Or I also find that I can just convert video to flash and upload to website instead of make one. That is easier. I find Moyea Flash Video MX Pro can help me to do that but it is not a free software. You know as a poor student I have to try another way, but unforturnitly I can not find a free software to do that, so I have to use the trail version of Flash Video MX Pro. And you know, with the logo of Moyea company.

No comments:

Post a Comment